奥运基础对话
基础对话一
1、 Welcome! Warm Welcome! Welcome heartily!
欢迎!热烈欢迎!竭诚欢迎! 2、 Welcome to Beijing! Welcome to China!
欢迎到北京来!欢迎到中国来! 3、 Welcome to the 29th Olympic Games!
欢迎来第29届奥运会 4、I welcome foreign friends heartily.
我竭诚欢迎国外朋友 5、 ake the guest welcome.
宾至如归 6、 On behalf of all our staff, please allowe me to express a warm welcome to you.
请允许我代表我们全体员工对您表示热烈的欢迎。
基础对话二
1、Where are you from?
你是哪国人?
France
我是法国人。 2、Where do you come from?
你是哪国人?
I come from United States.
我从美国来。 3、What's your nationality?
你的国籍是?
My nationality is Spain.
我的国籍是西班牙。 4、Where does the tall man come from?
那位高个子男人是哪国人?
He was born in Congo, but he's a citizen of Canada.
他生于刚果,但他是加拿大公民。 5、Why do you come to Beijing for studying?
你为什么要到北京学习?
I hope that I'll live and work here, and stay here until 2008 when Beijing holds Olympic Games.
我希望我将来住在北京并在这里工作,而且一直到2008年举行北京奥运会的时候。
基础对话三
Meeting People and Greeting !
相遇与问候 1、 How do you do, sir?
您好,先生! 2、 Let’s introduce myself.
让我介绍一下我自己。 3、 So long! Say hello to your family.
再见!向你家人问好。 4、Have a nice day!
愿你度过美好的一天。 5、 How is it coming recently? Just so so. 近来好吗?一般。 6、 What’s wrong with you? You donot look so well. I think I’m catching the flu.
怎么啦?你的脸色不好。 我想我感冒了。
基础对话四
Touring and Sightseeing in Beijing 1、Look! How grand and magnificent the Tian'anmen Gate-tower is!
看,天安门城楼多么雄伟壮丽!
What's the Tian'anmen famous for?
天安门以什么著名?
It is the largest public square in the world.
它是世界上最大的公众广场。 2、What's that?
那是什么?
That's the Forbidden City on the north of the Gate Building.
那是城楼北边的故宫。 3、You see, that is the Monument for the People's Hero and the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall on the south.
你看,南边是人民英雄纪念碑和毛主席纪念堂。 4、There is the Great Hall of the People on the west. There are two museums on the east.
人民大会堂在西边,有两个博物馆在东边。 5、All of the sightseeing in China are very attractive and impressive. Traveling to China is very worthwhile.
所有中国名胜古迹都很吸引人,给我很深刻的印象,到中国旅游真是非常值得。
Thank you so much for your guiding, and I will miss you.
非常感谢你为我们导游,我会想念你的。
基础对话五
Helping Others and Asking for Help
助人与求助 1、May I help you?
How's nice of you, thank you.
我能帮助你吗?
你真好,谢谢! 2、Hi,What can I do for you?
That's very kind of you, thanks.
你好,我能为你做点什么?
你人真好,谢谢! 3、Let me help you to take your suitcase.
I can do it by myself, thank you!
让我帮你提你的包吧。
我可以自己提,谢谢! 4、Excuse me,what does it cost to send a letter to New York?
劳驾,寄封信去纽约多少钱? 5、I want to get to Harbin by train. Could you book a ticket for me?
我要去哈尔滨,你能帮我订一张票吗? 6、How many flights are there to Moscow every day?
去莫斯科的航班每天有几次?
基础对话六
1、 Does this bus go to the Workers' Indoor Arena?
这辆公共汽车是去工人体育馆的吗?
Yes, I think so. It's a number 43.
是的,我想是的,这是43路。 2、 你觉得我们的新奥运村怎么样?
What do you thinkof our new Olympic Village?
Answer:
Oh, I think it's fine.
啊,我觉得它挺好的。 3、你们还有剩余的票吗?
Have you got any tickets left?
Answer:
I'am sorry. I'am afraid we haven't.
对不起。没有了。 3、为什么不去锻炼身体?
Why not take exercise?
answer:
All right,I think I will.
好吧,我想我乐意 4、你觉得2008年奥运会怎么样?
How did you like the 2008 Olympic Games?
Answer:
I like it very much.
我非常喜欢它。
基础对话七
What did you think of the opening ceremony? 你认为开幕式怎么样?
I thought it was wonderful. 我认为开幕式好极了。
对不起,请问我怎么去首都体育馆? Excuse me, how can I get to the Capital Indoor Stadium? Answer: Well, take the No.111 bus to Baishiqiao.It'll take you right there. 喔,乘111路公共汽车到白石桥下车。下车就到了。我院人人都参加体育活动,几乎每个人都擅长这种或那种运动。 Everybody in our institute goes in for sports and nearly everyone is good at some sport or other. 注释:to go in for (something)----参加,从事,进行 to be good at (something)----擅长 some + (noun) + or other ---- 不是这...就是那... 你知道中国体育代表团1984年在洛杉矶奥运会上赢得了多少枚金牌? Do you know how many gold medals Chinese sports delegation won at the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984?
Answer(回答): Yes, I know they won 15 gold medals and were ranked fourth in the gold medal tally. 是的,我知道,他们赢得了15枚金牌,名列金奖牌榜第四名。你打算去体育博物馆吗? Are you going to the Sports Museum?
Answer(回答): Yes, I want to visit the exhibition of China Sports & Olympic. 是的,我想去参观中国体育与奥林匹克展览。你能告诉我这个会标的含义吗? Can you tell me the meaning of this Emblem?
Answer(回答): I'm not sure, but I believe it means ... 你能告诉我这个会标的含义吗? 我不能确定,我认为它的意思是... 你知道这场比赛在哪儿举行的吗? Do you know where the match took place? 回答: Yes, it took place at the Workers' Indoor Arena. 是的,在工人体育馆举行的。你知道明天将有一场足球比赛吗? Do you know that there's going to be a football match tomorrow? 回答: Yes,thanks.My friend told me a few minutes ago. 是的,谢谢。我的朋友几分钟前就告诉我了。让我们去奥林匹克体育中心吧。 Let's go to the Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium.
基础对话八
Li :There's going to be an exhibition of volleyball match and some gymnastics this evening. Would you like to go ? 李:今天晚上有一次关于排球赛和体操比赛的展览。你想去看看吗?
Mary:Yes, I'd love to. Who are the contestants? 玛丽:是的,我乐意去。比赛的双方都是谁?
Li:In the volley-ball there will be matches between Beijing and Tianjian. 李:排球比赛是在北京队和天津队之间的。
Mary :Wonderfully! I love sports. 玛丽:好极了,我喜欢体育。您是运动员吗? A:Are you an athlete? 您是运动员吗?
Which game are you in? 您从事什么项目?
B:I am a football player/swimmer. 我是足球运动员/游泳运动员。
A:I like sports.It brings people together. 我喜欢体育。它使人们走到一起来。 B:China has a long history. 中国有悠久的历史。
A: There are changes in Beijing everyday. 北京每天都在发生着变化。 遇到问路或打听银行时.....
A: Can you tell me where the nearest bank is? 请问最近的银行在那里?
B:The Bank of China is just across the street, on the right. 中国银行就在马路对面,右手边。
A:You take the subway and get off at the Qianmen stop. 您乘地铁,在前门站下车。
B:It's about ten minutes' walk. 走路十分钟就到。